THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

To All Bodhisattva

My Story : “Jeny Khaeni Melawan Rheumatoid Arthritis di Usia Muda” have been published by Sekar – Indonesia Woman Magazine, 2nd Edition released on 8th April-22April 2009)




Here is my thank you note

The scent of flowers travels not against the wind—be it tagara or mallika or even of the sandalwood tree. But the fragrance of the good wafts even against the wind. But the fragrance of the good man pervades all his ways
The fragrance of the virtuous ascends to the heights of the gods
(excerpt from Dhammapada)

To All Bodhisattva,

I can’t begin to express my gratitude for what you all have done. It hasn’t been easy dealing with things lately, but knowing I have Bodhisattva like you all definitely helps.

I want to express my gratitude for the greatest woman – My Mom, who kept on supporting me during the hard times. My father and sisters, their deepest love really lifted my spirits. I love you all more than you know

To My mother in law for her invaluable help while I was sick. Cooking for family, looked after my daughter. You really conveyed everything and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate at all.

To my hubby, Iwan Chandra - being sick is never easy but your assistance relieved a lot of the stress involve, although we missed to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary that time since had rush to Penang. But your love really kept me ‘alive’

To my daughter, Silacarini – It was a hard time to through and never easy for you too. Thank you for being sweet and not whimpering. I love you !

To dr.Koay (Penang), dr.Chew Li Ching (SGH) and medical professionals who went above and beyond their jobs

To Natalia – I appreciate your support while I was in hospital. I just wanted to let you know again how much your kind words and prayers really made a difference. Thank you again for your thoughfulness and your friendship

To Dhammita Chin and Ci Neng Agustina – thank you from the bottom of my heart. You’ve helped in ways I can’t even express. Your magical words really ‘awake’ me.

Friends who visited me at home : Wie Lan, Ellysa Hasan, Surya Dhamma Ali, and Virsa Buddhist Community

To Shantoy Sijabat – eventhough you were not beside me during the time, I know you were there for me. I always love your comment to my ‘first cliff hanger moment’. Such a memorable thing !

To Ven. Panna Nanda – thank you for sharing yours ‘enlightenment’ to me. Not only openned my mind but also gave a better understanding to practice bhavana.

To Ven.(Who-Bhante-Penang) – I appreciate for your invaluable help and ‘meaningful’ session

To Ven.Jinadhammo – thank you for correcting my understanding to ‘see’ the right point of things I dealt with

To Ven. Uttamo – thank you for your speed response to my email and helped me to overcome the stress involved and taught me to focus on recovering

To Ven.Nyanapada – thank you always to listen ‘all my messy chirp’

To Meici Khemacarini & Sangha Thailand – thank you for the prayers. Every time I think of all the time and effort you put into this for me, I’m just floored.

To My boss, Otto Ng and Co –workers- Dewi who visited me at hospital and taking my duty during medical leave for more than a month. Gee, felt like a century. Thank you again for JTTS Medan team who being thoughfulness, tighten bonding, solidarity feel and warmest welcome. To Edi Malisa and Sujasmin who saved my life while slipping nearby toilet. Great help ever !

To Mariana Widjaja – a lady I even haven’t met yet. Thank you for sending me ‘a slide show of how to live healthy’. This email then encouraged me to share widely to others (including magazine) Bravo too for your team – MOL Indonesia.

To Didi and Ayanti- Yoga trainer from Ananda Marga, Never easy to do the asanas without your greatest effort for guiding me step by step. Thank you so much for relieving session given.

To Denny Halim, Musim Mas - Thank you for showing your concern tru sms. Really appreciate it !

To my colleagues in Singapore :

Jenna Toh Bee Lian & Simon – thank you for being such gracious hosts and treating me so royally. I always have such a wonderful time with you. You were so thoughtful.

Wong Chee Beng – you’ve really gone way above and beyond the typical meaning of friend. Thank you for being such a great listener (Jeny likes a chirping bird. Hehe)

Andrew Maurice Quah & Family- thank you for the home cooked dinner served. Your mother really ‘a great chef’. I enjoyed spending time with your family and thank you again for your hospitality.

Thong Peng Lai – I always like your comment : Jeny, you looked more like a tourist than ‘Pesakitan’ haha. Well, I followed Wong’s adviced. He said : Just enjoy your trip to Singapore. Dun think about the medication. And, it works !

Haslinah Bte Ngadimin – thank you Has for your sms. It really relieved and lifted my spirits

Last but not the least, I want to thank you to anyone who offered emotional support and understanding. To Person whom I missed to mention here. Thank you for making great miracles happened by your kindness, understanding, thoughfulness

I love you all
Thank you, Bodhisattva !

0 comments: